Chatsworth Charter High School & G+STEAM Magnet Center

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Counseling and Support Services » Transcripts


We are here to help. Keep in mind the office can not honor same day service.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
General Information

The Los Angeles Unified School District’s Student Records Center (SRC) is responsible for the permanent archiving of student cumulative records of former LAUSD students. Cumulative records are maintained for students who attended LAUSD schools from the late 1880’s to present day. Records for each LAUSD school the student attended may include a listing of classes completed, grades, test scores, immunization records and graduation status. All requests for student records / information will be submitted and paid for online. Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted. If you are a government agency, please contact our office to receive a coupon code prior to submitting your request.


 Transcripts [Same day service is not available]        
Graduates from 2014 - present          
Students can email Mrs. Rodriguez at [email protected] to order their transcript.  Please include full name while attending Chatsworth Charter High School, date of birth and the year of graduation.  If student wants us to mail their transcript, they need to provide college, university or home address.  
Graduates from  1991- 2013        
Students can order a transcript/diploma at
Graduates from the class 1990 or before              
Student can email registrar at [email protected] to request their student record/index number.  Student should include their full name while attending Chatsworth Charter High School,  date of birth and the year of graduation,  then go to select FORMER graduate for transcripts and/or diplomas.  
Universities, colleges, technical schools, all background verifications companies, corporate verification, and government agencies must be submitted online.  If they are a government agency, they can use this coupon code  (D4DE313C931) prior to submitting their request for free service.  
We do not keep copies of Diplomas.  Diplomas can be ordered online at  If the student graduated prior to 1990, he needs to contact me to request their index/record number.  
Records Requests            
Please email your request to [email protected] or you can also fax it to (818) 678-3473.  
Please include student's full name and date of birth and your school's name and address.