Chatsworth Charter High School Campus fosters a supportive learning environment to meet the needs of all students as they complete the curriculum requirements for college and career readiness. To effectively engage the students in their learning the CCHS includes a home campus school with a school for advanced studies and a STEAM Magnet center. Which every school you are enrolled there is opportunity to take courses involved in your passion.
There are three major programs with ten distinct Pathways offered at Chatsworth Charter High School including several opportunities to help students achieve academic success:
Gifted STEAM Magnet (G+STEAM):
- Computer Science Pathway for students that involve the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and management of systems that rely on software programs to satisfy the operational needs of modern business organizations; electronic commerce, medical records management, retail sales and inventory management, digital entertainment, and use of energy.
- 2022-2023 Engineering Technology Pathway provides learning opportunities for students interested in preparing for careers in the design, production, management or maintenance of mechanical, electrical, electronics, and computer and electro-mechanical systems and products.
School for Advanced Studies (SAS):
- SAS Pathway provides academic enrichment for students that are gifted and talented. The instruction is provided with a cohort of teachers and students to maximize engagement and achievement.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Pathways:
- Child Development Pathway includes courses focused on the foundations of child development and the principles and practice for educating all students.
- Medical Sciences and Careers Pathway includes courses driven to promote medical terminology knowledge, health science emergency medicine skills, and productive health/fitness management abilities.
- Graphic & Game Design Pathway includes working on conceptual design techniques and skills; incorporates graphic design and animation.
- Film/Video Production Pathway builds knowledge and skills required by industry through applied learning methodology that prepare students for careers.
- Theater Arts Pathway examine and study the role that acting, directing, sound, lights, set, costumes, make-up, and publicity play in the creation of a line production.
- Culinary Arts Pathway examine various areas of the restaurant industry, such as food preparations, food service operations, service levels, customer service, professionalism and hospitality.
- Machining Technology Pathway students learn to use, program and operate manual and computer numerical control (CNC) machining (i.e. lathes and mill machines).