Home Campus School Chatsworth Charter High School (CCHS) Campus fosters a supportive learning environment for all students as they complete the curriculum requirements for college and career readiness. To effectively engage the students in their learning CCHS incorporates rigorous instruction for the home campus, School for Advance Studies and G+STEAM Magnet center.
Gifted STEAM Magnet Center (G+STEAM) Provides thematic curriculum for gifted, highly gifted, high achieving students using Computer Science skills and knowledge. Students are cohorted with their peers in core subject matters with specific teachers trained in the thematic curriculum.
School for Advanced Studies (SAS) SAS Pathway provides academic enrichment for students that are gifted and talented. The instruction is provided with a cohort of teachers and students to maximize engagement and achievement.
Career Technical Education (CTE) Readiness
- Graphic & Game Design Pathway includes working on conceptual design techniques and skills; incorporates graphic design and animation.
- Film/Video Production Pathway builds knowledge and skills required by industry through applied learning methodology that prepare students for careers.
- Theater Arts Pathway examine and study the role that acting, directing, sound, lights, set, costumes, make-up, and publicity play in the creation of a line production.
- Culinary Arts Pathway examine various areas of the restaurant industry, such as food preparations, food service operations, service levels, customer service, professionalism and hospitality.
- Machining Technology Pathway students learn to use, program and operate manual and computer numerical control (CNC) machining (i.e. lathes and mill machines).
Computer Science Pathway for students that involve the design, development, implementation, maintenance, and management of systems that rely on software programs to satisfy the operational needs of modern business organizations; electronic commerce, medical records management, retail sales and inventory management, digital entertainment, and use of energy.