Chatsworth Charter High School & G+STEAM Magnet Center

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Attendance - Enrollment Office » Change of Address

Change of Address

If you have recently moved and would like to change your address on file, please complete the 2 documents below and email the office techs.
Along with these 2 documents, you must also send an address verification.
This can be:
  • A recent utility bill (gas, water, or power)
  • Rental Agreement or Mortgage bill
  • Anything from the DMV or tax-related
  • Anything Medical
The address verification cannot be a cable, phone, internet, or a credit card bill. The address verification also must be under the name of the parent/guardian.
If you do not have anything in your name as far as address verification, please email so we can send you a separate form.