Students enter on Lurline walk-in gate between Mayall and Vintage streets between 7:30 - 8:30 am until further notice. After 8:30 am (the start of school) Students enter through the Main Office 'A' Building through the Vintage and Lurline parking lot.
Students leave through multiple gates: Vintage, Lurline and Lemarsh.
- Be courteous and patient, give yourself plenty of time.
- Students should be dropped off on the same side of the street as the school, or near a cross walk. No jaywalking, don't block any intersections or driveways.
- Do not park in the middle of the street. Double parking is illegal and stalls the flow of traffic. It also an unsafe practice which can result in injury or property damage.
- Do not use your cell phones while driving.
- Do not make U-turns on the streets surrounding the school
- Have students’ backpacks with the children to avoid having to access the trunk of the car. The police have advised against it as it places students between cars and potentially in harm’s way.
- Respect the neighbors.
- Please be mindful of the mentioned safety procedures as the safety of our students is all of our priority and responsibility.