PSAT RESULTS ARE IN!
If you took the 2018 PSAT, you can now view your scores online.
1. Create a College Board account at studentscores.collegeboard.org to view your full report.
2. Create a Khan Academy account at satpractice.org and link your College Board and Khan Academy accounts for free, personalized practice for the SAT.
3. Start planning for college and career using tools like Big Future and Roadtrip Nation, available via the online PSAT/NMSQT score report.
4. Juniors should plan to sign up for the May or June SAT tests.
*If you are on Free/Reduced lunch, your SAT fee waivers will be ready to use in your College Board account!
*We may be having an SAT school day which Juniors will take for free on March 27th.
5. See the flyers below for "Understanding 2018 PSAT/NMSQT results.
CHECK OUT OUR COLLEGE STAR WALL TO SEE WHICH UNIVERSITIES HAVE ACCEPTED OUR AMAZING STUDENTS!
We are so proud of our Chancellors!
Looking for the AP, Senior student, and parent presentations? Scroll to the bottom and check them out!
It is VERY IMPORTANT that every senior fills out their financial form either through FAFSA or the Dream Act. Please DO NOT fill out both applications. If you are not sure if you qualify for the Dream Act, please go to their webpage and answer the questions to determine eligibility. Applications open October 1st! See the link on the right under "Financial Aid"
LOOKING FOR SCHOLARSHIPS? Go to the Financial Aid/Scholarships page and scroll to the bottom to see the updated list of scholarships!
You should plan to take your first SAT or ACT exam in either May or June 2019.
If you are on the Free/Reduced Lunch Program, you can receive the following:
- 2 Free SAT Exams
- 2 Free SAT Subject Exams
- 2 Free ACT Exams
- NCAA fee waiver
- Reduced fees on AP Exams
- 4 free college application