In order to have your IEP meeting confirmed, it is imperative that your contact information be correct. Please update your contact information with our Attendance Office or your Parent Portal, as this information is used to reach you to confirm any upcoming IEP's for your son/daughter.
Key Points for Confirming your IEP:
- Make sure your voice mail box is not full.
- Be sure to respond to any messages in a timely manner.
- Be sure you mark your calendar at home with the date and time of your meeting once you are confirmed.
- Do not wait until the last minute to respond to an IEP Notification
- Keep in mind that scheduling one IEP for a student involves a team effort. Several people are involved and we work around everyone's schedule to participate. If you are unsure if you can make it, please either allow us to hold the meeting with out you or give us a reasonable amount of time to reschedule everyone. Do not wait until the last minute. Teachers are in class and take time out of their classrooms to attend.
After your meeting:
- After your meeting you need to sign documents. Please be sure your email address is correct with the attendance office or your Parent Portal or swing by the school to sign them.
We are located in the Counseling Office A-1
Thank you for being a TEAM PLAYER!