You can only participate in one AP Readiness STEM subject and/or one AP Readiness HUMANITIES subject. If you are taking multiple AP classes, you must choose one STEM and/or one HUMANITIES to focus on for this program. You are welcome to attend both STEM & HUMANITIES.
The AP Readiness Program is not designed to take the place of quality Advanced Placement instruction in your school, but to supplement and enhance what is already being taught.
Students who are eligible to participate must:
- Be enrolled in the appropriate AP or honors course in the fall
- Get approval from a parent or guardian to attend UCLA Virtual Platform & follow all the rules and conditions of the AP Readiness Program.
- Be willing to attend Virtually on Saturdays and study for 4 hours
- Furnish your own supplies & technical equipment. (It is virtual)
- The AP Readiness Sessions are held monthly on a Saturday from 8:30 AM to 1 PM on UCLA Virtual Platform from September through April. There are breaks and resources for electronic platforms will be provided by AP Readiness course Instructor.
https://centerx.gseis.ucla.edu/ap-readiness/ Source: AP Readiness