Chatsworth is delighted to provide virtual access to the 2022 Chatsworth High School Graduation event on June 9th at 6pm. You can watch from your phone, computer, Roku, Fire, Apple or Android TV on the LocalBTV app. The app and the TV service is all 100% free to you. Simply go to your app store and search for "localbtv" or go to www.localbtv.com. The app and website work anywhere in the greater LA area. Please pass this on to your friends and family so they can watch too. LocalBTV is free so come join the fun and the chance to honor our graduating seniors.
Remember, if you did not turn in textbooks, chromebooks, uniform, or paid your debt, you will not get you cap/gown nor guest tickets until you have cleared these.
Please be prompt at show up at 8:30 am tomorrow for the rehearsal and then back at 6pm to line up.
Bring hats and water.
We had our Senior Parent Meeting on Sep. 23rd through Zoom. Attached is the Powerpoint slide in case you missed it.
Next Tuesday during Advisory, Senior officers will go and pass out Senior contracts for you to sign and submit by Oct. 31st.
Seniors, this is your last call on Senior Portrait. If you still have not taken your senior portrait, which is NOT your ID picture, contact O'Connor Bros Photography in Simi Valley at 805-306-9542 and must take it this month to be in our Yearbook.
Senior packages are being sold this month up until Oct. 27th. You may purchase with cash in person at the student store or go to chatsworthhs.org, click on "Store", and purchase online. There are 3 packages, but package C includes everything. If you don't purchase a package, you may still buy things or activities a la carte.
This includes the first senior event coming up on Oct. 28th, Senior Burger/Movie Night at 6pm. It will be on the quad and movie will be "World War Z". This event is included in the senior package but you may still purchase it a la carte for $18 at the student store before Oct. 27th. No money will be taken at the door.
Senior Breakfast will be on Wednesday, June 8th on our football field from 8:30 am to 9:39 am. For those of you who bought a Senior Package, it's already included. You can purchase it for $15 during lunch time on May 17, 18, and 19th. This is ONLY through pre-sale and no food will be sold at the door.
Graduation is on Thursday night, June 9th at 7:00 pm on our football field! Each graduate will receive 5 tickets and their cap and gown on Thursday, June 9th at the rehearsal on June 9th. Those of you who had filled out your cap and gown sizes will be guaranteed to receive your size but if you have not, you will get a cap and gown but there's no guarantee on your size. This is free for everyone.
- Cap/Gown Measurements were filled out by seniors back in October
- If you did not order cap/gown, you will still get one, but cannot guarantee your size
- Cap/gown has been voted by Senior Steering Committee as shiny white
- Students will receive them on the day of the rehearsal on June 9th
- Cannot decorate cap/gown
- No charge for cap and gown
- Only wear chords and stoles given by school over your gown
- Senior clearance days on June 6th and 7th
- Turn-in textbooks (Some teachers signed your class up to submit and you should bring all books)
- Turn-in uniforms
- Turn-in chromebooks and hotspots (if not needed for finals) to Mr. Chong
- Pick-up Yearbooks
- Clear debts (pay off debts; bring cash) to pay at the Student Store and save receipt by June 7th
- Senior Contract (on file)
Mandatory Rehearsal on June 9th at 8:30 am
- DAILY PASS must be working (Must take covid test on June 6th or 8th)
- Meet on the Football Field at 8:30 am (Be prompt)
- 3 section seating by counselor
- Each student will get 5 tickets (wristbands) at the end of rehearsal (No extra tix)
- You will get your cap/gown
- Should end around 10:30 am
On June 9th.... Graduation day
- Seniors must return by 6pm on the Baseball field (be prompt) and get in your line
- Nothing in hands; Wear Cap and Gown with all your cords and stoles given from school ONLY
- Girls -- dress shoes like wedge, platform, chunky heels, or flats (you will walk on grass) and dress or slacks
- Boys -- slacks (No Jeans, shorts, sneakers or flip flops)
- Will be searched for any prohibited items
Parents/Guests ..... Graduation Ceremony
- Graduation begins at 7pm; Doors open at 6:15pm
- Only street parking available for guests
- Cars with Handicap placard can park in front of Gym area
- No DeSoto entrance for CCHS guests
- 3 entrances on the Home side of Football Field
- 1st Gate closest to the baseball field (ticket booth) for Ms. Hobson (last name A - GI)
- 2nd Gate in the middle (50 yard line sound booth) for Ms. Krausen (last name Go-O)
- 3rd Gate closest to (Snack bar) for Ms. Schnell (last name P-Z)
- DO NOT enter on De Soto gate. That is only for Stoney Point parents.
- Orange wristbands for Home Side; Blue wristbands for Visitor Side
- Balloons cannot be brought inside, can be tied outside on the fence at the entrance
- Handicap, elderly, or strollers seating area on both sides of track, white chairs
- Masks are highly recommended
- Grad Images will take 2 professional photos of each student when they receive their certificate
- Grad Images will contact you to purchase these photos after the ceremony
- Grad Images customer service (800) 261-2576 or www.gradimages.com
- Ceremony will end around 8:40 pm
- Pick-up diploma on June 10th from 8:30 am to 10:30 am
- Pick-up diploma form June 13th -17th in the Counseling Office
Alternative to in-person graduation
Chatsworth Charter School is delighted to partner with LocalBTV to make graduation ceremonies available to you in new exciting ways from anywhere and any device.
In the LA area
Outside of the LA area