There are several steps for a student to be enrolled in our courses.
- Step 1 Apply Pierce College http://www.piercecollege.edu/
- The student will need create a CCC Apply account first. The complete the Pierce “College Application” http://www.laccd.edu/Students/opencccapply/applylapc/Pages/default.aspx This is Very important that the student completes the “College Application”
- Once they complete the Pierce application they will receive a confirmation email to their private email, he email they applied with. They should get this in 48 hours. If they don’t see this in their email have them check their junk or spam email. This happens sometimes.
- Step 2 Complete a K-12 Dynamic Form
- The will need to complete this form and list the courses they will be taking for the Spring semester. It is critical they complete this form correctly. Any mistakes on this form mainly the (students portion) can cause delays. If a students does make a mistake Admissions will notify them and tell them to correct it.
- The parent will need to create an account for the Dynamic Form in order for them to sign the form. If the student is completing the form at home I suggest the students and parent complete it together. This way the parent can set up an account and the parent can sign it right away. We have noticed that parents delay in setting up account and signing the form.
- Admissions have videos on how to complete the K-12 forms http://www.piercecollege.edu/admissions/
I will have a student who will be on your campus once a week for the semester to help with students in CCAP and students who wish to attend Pierce College.