A-G DIPLOMA COUNSELOR GHEZAL LEVI
A-G Diploma Program Goals:
- Increase Graduation Rates
- Decrease Dropout Rates
- Increase number of students passing A-G required courses
Target student population:
- Students are identified after Freshman year is over.
- Students who have not taken or have failed 3 or more A-G courses towards graduation will be on our caseload.
- Parents/Guardians are usually notified via mail (this year we are not certain if parents/guardians will be notified via mail, thru a web portal, or phone call). Be assured, parents/guardians will be contacted if their child is identified.
- Freshman parents/guardians-Please monitor your student’s grades and attendance to ensure they do not receive Fails………and possibly end up the A-G Diploma Counselor’s caseload.
- Students in 10th & 11th grade who are far behind in credits may be advised to go to an Alternative Option School (continuation) to make up courses in order to GRADUATE!