Chatsworth Charter High School
Medical Careers and Sciences Academy
Service Learning Project "Hospice Blanket"
This project has been designed to meet the requirements for the 12th grade Medical Careers and Sciences Academy students who have not completed their Service Learning Project.
Project: Blankets for our Hospice Requirements:
1. Write a two-page report on “The Function Hospices Serve in our Community”.
2. Make a blanket for the our hospice partner, Tranquil Care Hospice and Skirball Hospice. You can start your blanket making now.
3. Once the steps above are completed, you must write a short reflection on your experience.
4. Rubrics for the assignment are made available on the Medical Careers and Sciences Web page.
5. The blanket, report, reflection and rubric must be submitted to Ms. Ramos by the last Friday of March in order to receive your Service Learning Project credit.
6. Each step must be completed to receive credit for this Service Learning Project.