For families: (213) 443-1300
For employees: (213) 241-2700
open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday
The current recommended precautions to avoid exposure to the virus are the same precautions you should take to avoid the flu.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs or sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash. If tissues aren’t available, cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow. Then wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.