- Students are to report to class and go with their teacher and class as a group to Chancellor Hall. Strays and late comers will not be admitted.
- Students will sit in assigned seats, fill in rows as they are seated, and remain in their seats.
- Students will quietly and quickly follow directions of adult in charge so that the assembly can begin on time.
- Students will demonstrate proper conduct and show respect to the presenters at all times.
- Students will stay in their seats until dismissed by the adult in charge.