To reserve the CCHS Library, please follow the following steps:
1. Check the CCHS Library Media Center Calendar for availability. If the timeslot(s) appear(s) on the day you are requesting followed by a name, then that timeslot is unavailable. If it is not on the day you are requesting, then that timeslot is available. For example, if in August 18th box there is a "Period 1 - Miller", then Period 1 that day is unavailable. The possible timeslots are:
- Tuesday PD
- Period 1
- Period 2
- Period 3
- Chancellor Chat
- Period 4
- Period 5
- Period 6
2. If the day and time slot you are requesting is available, then fill out the CCHS Library Reservation Request Form. Please contact Mr. Miller for the form's password.
3. Once submitting the CCHS Library Reservation Request Form, please allow:
- 24 hours (Monday through Thursday)
- 72 hours (Friday)
4. Once your name appears on the day and timeslot(s) you are requesting, your reservation is confirmed. If you are not confirmed or have not been contacted by Mr. Miller requesting an alternate time slot and/or date within the appropriate amount of time, please contact him as soon as possible. Please contact Mr. Miller in the Library if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.