Under review By all stakeholders as of now Fall 2017
Please take a moment to read proposal Student Learner Outcomes
Chatsworth Charter High School
Chatsworth Charter Learner Outcomes
Chatsworth High School Graduates will be:
Effective Communicators Who:
- Listen, interpret, understand, and respond to information appropriately.
- Speak, write and present information in a logical, coherent, and well-organized manner.
Critical Thinkers Who:
- Read and comprehend various sources of materials.
- Employ a logical, analytical approach to problem solving.
Collaborative Workers Who:
- Operate effectively within a group to achieve a common goal.
- Manage interpersonal relationships in a positive and productive manner.
Self-Directed Goal-Oriented Individuals Who:
- Develop personal attributes and skills which lead to a productive work and community life.
- Set and implement goals, take action, and self-assess progress.
Responsible Citizens Who:
- Exhibit honesty, integrity, and character.
- Contribute their time and talents to improve their school and community.